12" FAKE IZENBORG COLLECTOR ACTION FIGURE
FAKE IZENBORG IS A HL-PRO.COM EXCLUSIVE MODEL
HERO of the war between the intelligent dinosaurs led by Satan Gottes and the D force protecting Humankind, here come IZENBORG in a 12 inch action figure form as seen in the TV series with all his accessories and LED equipped eyes and logo.
1 Fully articulated 12 inch body
*W/LED (BLUE) equipped head
2 Extra pair of hands
1 Short sword
1 Long sword
In gift box
Price includes the world wide shipping fee by a registered express delivery method
Allow us 10 days to process your order, once shipped we will update your paypal invoice with a tracking number.
In order to avoid any delays regarding the delivery, please make sure that your paypal shipping info are correct, include the right delivery address, and a phone number, if no phone number is present we won't be able to ship your product.
Once purchased, an order can't be cancelled or refunded.
!ATTENTION!, to thus who paid 10% of the total value as reservation, if you can't pay the remaining amount, the 90%, the 10% paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is your loss.